(wood, oil, propane and kerosene)
October - Call Human
Services at 746-5729 regarding the paperwork to be completed
December – You will be told
“yes” or “no” on your application.
Call Human Services at
746-5729 to request help from the Fund.
Wood from the Sean
Powers Wood Bank
– Please call Human Services at 746-5729 to request wood vouchers that
will be accepted at the Hopkinton-Webster Transfer Station in return for
which you will be able to load up to a cord of wood prepared by
Townspeople at Sean Powers Wood Bank. You may request additional
vouchers, during the season until the wood is exhausted.
If a cord is
absolutely needed – Please
call Human Services at 746-5729 to ask for Fuel Assistance from the
Contoocook Carry Fund.
For any additional questions,
call Mary Congoran at 568-2783 or at
Residents of Surrounding Towns
If you need assistance call
the Human Services or Welfare
Department in your town, the Town
Administrator or your town’s
wood bank (if applicable). Some listings
– Welfare Department - 588-6785, ext.
Wood bank at the Grapevine 588-2620
– Welfare Assistance – 938-5900
- Human Services Officer - Debbie Urella 774-1021
– Welfare Department – 588-6785, ext. 226
– Dana Brien – 464-5571, ext. 226
– Welfare Overseer – Courtney Haase – 927-4176
– Selectman’s Office - 456-2298, ext. 2
– Human Services Officer - Debbie Urella 774-1021
- Welfare Overseer-Barbara Chellis-648-2272
CONSIDER HELPING YOUR TOWN SET UP A WOOD BANK OR AT LEAST AN EMERGENCY
WOOD PILE TO HELP PEOPLE THROUGH THE WINTER